Journal and Publisher Role
- Decision-Making: He/she is entitled to carry out decision-making in consultation with reviewers or members of the editorial board.
- Impartiality: An Editor should evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without any bias towards race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
- Confidentiality: The Editor or any Editorial staff must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate depending on the need and stage of processing.
Journal Of Kufa For Chemical Sciences published by Faculty of Education For Girls / Kufa University are following timely rigorous peer review process to bring the recent and novel scientific information at its best possible mode. As a publisher the following policies are being considered:
- Supporting fair and timely Peer review process with the valuable inputs and from the responsible Editors and Reviewers.
- The publisher adheres to the guidelines and procedure designed to ensure the fair and best practice followed by the industry.
- Making constructive recommendations for improving the overall process along with better production support and global dissemination of the information published in the journal.
- The publisher ensures the smooth functioning of the web development, web management, social media management for journals and articles with the help of the staff members.
- With the vision to make scientific valuable researched information “Open Access”, Journal Of Kufa For Chemical Sciences is striving towards designing and launching innovative ways to showcase