Information For Authors
Kufa Medical Journal (KMJ) sets the following guidelines to authors wishing to publish their research contribution at this journal.
- KMJ is an open access journal. Please refer to “Open Access Policy”.
- It consider different types of scientific researches. Please refer to “Types of Publications”.
- All articles must fulfil certain criteria of excellence and will be subjected to the process that ensures this. Please refer to “Excellence of Publication”.
- KMJ is a peer review journal. Please refer to “Peer Review Process”.
- All articles will be subjected to plagiarism roles stated by KMJ. Please refer to “Plagiarism statment”.
- The author\s is\are requested to refer-to and complete the required information about the publication process. Please refer to “Statement of Permission, Conflict of Interests and Signature”.
- The author must prepare the covering letter. Please refer to “Covering Letter”.
- It is required to show the letter of approval from the Ethical Committee or from the Institutional Review Board “Ethical Approval”.
- The title page is required to be submitted (separated from the manuscript stem) “Title Page”.
- KMJ research template and referencing style must be considered. Please refer to “Manuscript Template” and “Referencing Style”.
- The authors can track their articles at any time. Please refer to “track submission”.
- All accepted articles are subjected to publication fees. Please refer to “Publication fees”.
- The submission process is totally electronic. Please refer to “Manuscript Submission”.