Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manusctipt must be original (not been previously published nor is being considered for publication by another journal).
- The manuscript must be written according to the "Manuscript Template" stated at "Author Guidelines"
- Article without Authors names
- 1- Title page be submitted along with the manuscript.
- 2- Covering letter must be submitted along with the manuscript.
- 3- Statement of permission and conflict of intersets must be submitted along with the manuscript.
- 4- Letter from the ethical committee must be submitted along with the manuscript.
- All the following documents must be submitted along with the manuscript; 1- Title page. 2- Covering letter. 3- Statement of permission and conflict of intersets. 4- Letter from the ethical committee.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Section default policy
Kufa Medical Journal is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows users to copy, create extracts, abstracts, and new works from the Article, alter and revise the Article, and make commercial use of the Article (including reuse and/or resale of the Article by commercial entities), provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI), provides a link to the license, indicates if changes were made and the licensor is not represented as endorsing the use made of the work. The authors hold the copyright for their published work on the KMJ website, given that KMJ is responsible to appreciate citation for their work, which is released under CC-BY-4.0 enabling the unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of an article in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
The names, affiliation and contact details including mobile phone numbers and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.