Aim and Scope
Journal of Kufa-Physics is a semi-annual journal, published in English by the physics department - Faculty of Science - University of Kufa since 2009. The journal is devoted to the publication of original scientific research results in the form of full papers and short communications.
The journal publishes refereed papers on fundamental and applied research work covering current research in Physics in the following category:
- Atmospheric and Space Physics
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Medical Physics
- Condensed Matter & Materials Physics
- General & Interdisciplinary Physics
- Nonlinear dynamics & Complex Systems
- Nuclear Physics
- Optics and Spectroscopy
- Particle Physics
- Plasma Physics
- Relativity & Cosmology
- Statistical Physics and Statistical Mechanics
- Nanotechnology & Nanomaterials
- Semiconductor physics and devices.
Journal of Kufa-Physics is published 2 regular issues in a year on June and December.