Responsibilities of Reviewers:
- Reviewers must notify the editors in case of the articlesꞌ topics donꞌt match their specialization to avoid any potential delays.
- Reviewers are not allowed to reveal any information regarding the articles' contents to any other party other than the mentioned ones previously.
- Reviewers must clearly tell their decisions about articles with proper supporting arguments.
- Reviewers are called for checking the cited materials and references of date used in the authorsꞌ articles.
- Reviewers are advised to have identical interests with article's contents to avoid any possible conflict of interest.
Journal Evaluation Form Download