Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript must be written according to the "Manuscript Template" stated at "Author Guidelines"
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Article without Authors names
- 1- Title page be submitted along with the manuscript.
- 2- Covering letter must be submitted along with the manuscript.
- 3- Statement of permission and conflict of interests must be submitted along with the manuscript.
- 4- Letter from the ethical committee must be submitted along with the manuscript.
- All the following documents must be submitted along with the manuscript; 1- Title page. 2- Covering letter. 3- Statement of permission and conflict of interests. 4- Letter from the ethical committee.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Plagiarism: The journal routinely checks submitted articles for plagiarism. The percentage of plagiarism should not exceed 20%.
Section default policy
The authors hold the copyright for their published work on the AJB website, given that AJB is responsible to appreciate citation for their work, which is released under CC-BY-4.0 enabling the unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of an article in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited.
The names and emails entered on this journal's website will only be used for the purposes for which they were entered, and they won't be shared with anyone else or used for any other purposes.