- To avoid any potential delays, reviewers must inform the editors if the articles' topics fall outside of their areas of expertise.
- Reviewers are not permitted to disclose any information about an article's contents to any parties save those already stated.
- Reviewers must express their opinions on articles succinctly and with the appropriate justification.
- Reviewers are asked to evaluate the sources and references for the data that the authors utilized in their studies.
- To avoid any potential conflicts of interest, reviewers are urged to have interests that are identical to those of the article's content.
- To avoid any potential conflicts of interest, it is encouraged that reviewers have similar interests to the article's topic.
Form for Journal Evaluation Download