- Reviewers should maintain the confidentiality of manuscripts during the review process.
- Reviewers should provide insightful and timely comments to assist the Editor in making the correct decision: either to publish the manuscript or not.
- Reviewers should be objective, technical, and professional in their comments.
- Reviewers must treat the manuscripts they receive for peer-review as confidential, and should not use any information disclosed during peer-review process for their own personal use.
- Reviewers should disclose to the Journal any possible conflict of interest with the Authors or their institutions before the start of the review process.