Guide for Authors
- All manuscripts must be written in standard English and should adhere to proper terminology and language usage. We strongly advise the Authors to double-check their manuscript with a professional language editor before submission. It is well known that a paper with proper language usage and good presentation would attract more readers and have higher impact.
- The Authors should use the journal template (Click here).
- Submitted manuscripts must not have been previously published and are not being under processing at another journal or conference. Partial publication of some results at a conference should be indicated on the front page of the manuscript.
- Approval from all co-authors must be obtained before the manuscript can be published. The corresponding author is responsible for this agreement.
- In order to sustain the peer-review system, the Authors are encouraged to participate in the review process via registering with JoKMC as reviewers so that they might evaluate manuscripts submitted by other authors.
- The authors are responsible to obtain the necessary approvals from their institutions before submitting their manuscript.
- To submit a manuscript, the authors must permit JoKMC to edit their manuscript for improved readability.
- If the research was funded or sponsored by institutions, the authors are requested to clearly acknowledge the support of these institutions.
- The Authors should follow the publication ethics of this journal (Click here).