Peer Review Guideline
- Reviewers are strongly recommended to respond to the review invitation in a timely manner. It is essential for experts who cannot do the review to respond as quick as possible to avoid any unnecessary delay in the per review process.
- Peer reviewers are expected to keep manuscript information confidential.
- Experts are expected to accept and do the peer review if it is related to their areas of expertise.
- Peer reviewers are expected to declare any conflicts of interest (financial, personal, or professional).
- The Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers (COPE) should be considered before accepting the review.
- Reviewers are expected to provide objective and constructive comments and feedback.
Peer-Review Guideline - Download.