Submit a Manuscript Online:
- Before submitting a manuscript, authors are recommended to review the Publication Ethics of the KJNS.
- Authors are recommended to prepare all the required documents listed in the author guideline before submitting their manuscript.
- Authors are recommended to submit their manuscripts online at Make a new submission.
- Authors are required to register prior to submitting a manuscript. If already have an account, just submit a manuscripts online at Make a new submission
- Authors are required to submit two separated files (the cover page and the manuscript main document).
- Authors will be asked to provide the names and contact emails of at least two experts in their field who may be called to review the submitted manuscript. Provided names are not guaranteed to be nominated to review the manuscript.
- Authors can follow the progress of the submitted manuscript through view your pending submission
- Authors will be received an electronic email in every step the manuscript go through.
Review and acceptance Process:
- Submitted manuscript will be reviewed by the editorial team in terms of compatibility with the KJNS publication policy, publication ethical standards, and the journal scope. This process will take no more than 2 weeks.
- The manuscript will be send to at least two reviewers after it fulfill the journal publication standards. Our review process is a double-blind peer review.
- Based on reviewers decision, publication acceptance letter will be sent to correspondent author if reviewers recommended to accept the manuscript.
- Reviewers' comments (if present) will be send to correspondent author for revision. Revised manuscript is expected to be resubmitted online in 10 days.
- Full article is published online after all the publication requirements are achieved.
- Accepted manuscript may take around 6 - 8 weeks from submission to publication.
- KJNS is an open access journal, which makes all published article available for readers.
- The KJNS offering all authors the permission to make their published articles accessible to public.