The Role of the Modern Leadership Personality in Improving the Effectiveness of the Quality of Financial Reports: A Study of the Reality of Japan, France, America
Keywords:Modern Leadership Personality, Quality Effectiveness, Financial Reports, Impact Study
Personality has an impact on choosing a management style through different personality styles, because they vary in their tendencies and motives. The importance of the study stems from the fact that it sheds light on the modern administrative leadership to demonstrate the importance of the quality of financial reports, the importance of the leadership personality, and the identification of areas for its development and improvement of the effectiveness of its quality. The study aims to:
1- Illustrate the importance of the modern administrative personality and its role in improving the effectiveness of the quality of financial reports.
2- Show the modern administrative personality model in developed countries such as Japan, France and America, and the stages and requirements of its application.
- Barua, A. Using the FASB’s Qualitative Characteristics in Earnings Quality Measures. SSRN. 2005.
- Beest, Ferdy van & Braam,Geert & Boelens, Suzanne, Quality of Financial Reporting: measuring qualitative characteristics, Nijmegen Center for Economics (nice), Working Paper 09-108, April 2009.
- Christoph W. Nobes & Christian Stadler, The qualitative characteristics of financial information and managers’ accounting decisions evidence from IFRS policy changes, 2015.
- Clerc, Phiilippe ," Economic Intelligence",no yaer.
- Costa P.T. & Widiger, T.A., , "Personality Disorders and the Five-Factor Model of Personality", second Edition, Washington. DC.: American Psychological Association. 2002.
- CPA, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting, Issued October 2010.
- Ernst & Young, Us GAAP Vs. IFRS the Basics: Oil And Gas, 2009, Www.Ey.Com/Accountinglink.
- Ferdy van Beest, Geert Braam & Suzanne Boelens, Quality of Financial Reporting: measuring qualitative characteristics, 2009.
- Fougy,Florian," The Emergences of Economic Intelligence", Florian FOUGY – The Emergences of Economic Intelligence – HES 2012.
- Griffin, R. W. & Moorhead, G., , "Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior", USA: Houghton Mifflin.2006.
- Hitt, M.A.; Miller, C. & Colella, A, "Organizational Behavior: a strategic approach". John Wiley.2006.
- Johns, G. & Saks, A.M, , "Organizational Behaviour", 6th Edition USA: Person Prentice Hall.2005.
- Kieso, Donald, Weygandt, Jerry J, Intermediate Accounting, 12th Ed., John Wiley and Sons, Inc., U.S.A., 2014 p 32
- Mccrae, R.R. & Costa, P.T, "Personality Trait Structure as a Human Universal", American Psychologist, 52(5), 509-516.1997.
- Myojung Cho, Oliver Kim, Steve C. Lim, Two conflicting definitions of relevance in the FASB Conceptual Framework, 2010.
- Oladejo& Osofisam & Odumuyiwe, Bolamle &Adenike & Victor,"Knowledge Management in Economic Intellgence with reasoning", 2010.
- Park, H. & Antonioni, D, "Personality, reciprocity, and strength of conflict resolution strategy", Journal of Research in Personality, 41, 110–125.2007.
- Robbins, S.P., "Organizational Behavior", ninth Edition, New Jersey: Prentice Hall.2001.
- Salakjit Ninlaphay & Phapruke Ussahawanitchakit, Accounting Professionalism, Financial Reporting Quality And Information Usefulness: Evidence From Exporting Firms In Thailand, Journal Of International Business And Economics, Vol. 11, No. 4, 2011.
- Stice, Earl and Stice, James, Intermediate Accounting, Cengage Learning, 2013.
- The CETISME,"Economic Intelligence aguide For Beginners and Practitioners", This guide has been prepared by the CETISME partnership, formed by: idetra – Innovación, Desarrollo y Transferencia de Tecnología, S.A. (Coordinator)& Comunidad de Madrid – Dirección General de Investigación & Conseil Regional de Lorraine (with the collaboration of CEIS and ATTELOR) & Coventry University Enterprises Ltd. (with the collaboration of the EPI Centre) & Consorzio Pisa Ricerche (with the collaboration of Meta Group), 2002.
- Wang, X., "The Relationship between The Five-Factor Personality and Conflict Management Styles in a Manufacturing Setting", phd Dissertation, University Of Phoenix.2010
- Yang, H.; Li, C.; Wang, Q. & Hendriks, A., "What Motivates Lay Third Parties to Take Sides in a Conflict? Examining the Relationships between the Big Five Personality Traits and Side-taking Motives", European Journal of Personality, 25, 65–75, 2010.
- Ying Zhang, Jane Andrew, Financialisation and the Conceptual Framework, 2014.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Journal of Kufa Studies Center
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.