- Submit the research to the journal: The researcher responsible for correspondence sends the research through the journal system of the Kufa Studies Center and through the system via the Interne.
- Evaluation of the form: A member of the editorial board verifies the composition of the research according to the researchers' guidelines for preparing research sent for publication in the Journal of the Kufa Studies Center, at this stage the quality of the research is not evaluated.
- Editor-in-Chief Evaluation: The editor-in-chief verifies that the research is suitable for publication in the journal and that the research is original and interesting and falls within the competence of the journal to a sufficient degree. If not, the research is rejected without being sent for evaluation.
- Plagiarism test: The research in this step is tested using the Authenticate program to obtain the results of the research inference, if this percentage is less than 20%, the research is sent for evaluation, and if the results of this test are more than that, the research is rejected, and work is underway to subscribe to this
- Submit research for evaluation: The editor-in-chief sends invitations to people he believes will be suitable evaluators for this research. These invitations are usually sent to two evaluators and until approval is obtained to evaluate the research with enough of
- Evaluators' response to the invitation to evaluate the research: The evaluator is informed of the research conclusion, and the evaluator assesses his experience in the field of research and conflicts of interest, based on which the acceptance or rejection of the research evaluation will be decided.
- Completion of the evaluation process: The evaluator takes time to read the research several times. The first reading is used to form a first impression of the work. If major problems are found at this stage, the evaluator may think that the research can be rejected without further work. Otherwise, the research will be read several times, taking notes to build a detailed review of each point. After that, the evaluation report is submitted to the journal, with a recommendation to accept or reject the research, or to request corrections (usually referred to as major or secondary) before it is reconsidered.
- View the evaluators' report: The editor-in-chief reviews the research evaluation reports sent by the evaluators before making a comprehensive decision. The opinions of the evaluators may vary greatly, so the editor-in-chief can send the research for evaluation by an additional evaluator before making a final
- Initial decision: The editor-in-chief sends an e-mail to the researcher, including the research evaluation reports, as the name of the evaluator is unknown to the researcher.
- The researcher sends a corrected copy of the research: The researcher must make the changes requested by the evaluator, and he must highlight these changes using red or yellow shading.
- Final Decision: In case of approval to accept and publish the research, the researcher must pay the publication fee. Before reviewing, if the research is accepted, the research is sent to the page designer and then the publisher, but in the event of rejection of the research, the evaluation fees are deducted from it and the amount is returned to the researcher in full.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.