<< Previous | Next >>
Archive of Published Issues: 2023
- Vol. 1 No. 68 (2023): Journal of the Kufa Studies Center, Issue Sixty-eighth, Part One (Part 1), dated March 30, 20
- Vol. 1 No. 68 (2023): Journal of the Kufa Studies Center, Issue Sixty-eighth, Part Two (Part 2), on March 30, 2023
- Vol. 1 No. 69 (2023): Journal of the Center for Kufa Studies, Issue Sixty-Ninth, Part One (Part 1) on June 30, 2023
- Vol. 1 No. 69 (2023): Journal of the Kufa Studies Center, Issue Sixty-Ninth, Part Two (Part 2), on June 30, 2023
- Vol. 2 No. 69 (2023): Proceedings of the twenty-first international scientific conference of the Kufa Studies Center under the title (Memory of the Popular Mobilization Forces and Community Security, the Duality of Life and Building) - a special issue on March 27-28, 2022 AD
Front Matter associated with this Archival Unit includes:
Metadata associated with this Archival Unit includes:
|Title||Journal of Kufa Studies Center|
|Publisher||Journal of Kufa Studies Center|
|Description||A refereed scientific quarterly journal concerned with human studies issued by the Kufa Studies Center, University of Kufa. It is concerned with both scientific and humanitarian research and seeks to solve the problems faced by society. The journal is divided into five main chapters: Quranic and jurisprudence studies, linguistic and literary studies, legal and political studies, historical and geographical studies, continuing education, including applied and field studies.|
Permit others to distribute and copy the manuscript, to create extracts, abstracts, and other revised versions, adaptations, or derivative works of or from the manuscript (such as a translation), to include in a collective work, to text or data mine the article, even for commercial purposes, as long as they credit the author(s), do not represent the author as endorsing their adaptation of the article, and do not modify the article in such a way as to damage the author''''s honor or reputation. Further details are found at Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
|Rights||This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.|
LOCKSS system has permission to collect, preserve, and serve this Archival Unit.
Open Journal Systems was developed by the Public Knowledge Project.