Guide for Reviewers
The editorial board of the Journal of the Journal of the College of Education for Girls for Humanities seeks to overcome the obstacles and difficulties facing reviewers. Therefore, the editorial board has developed a number of matters and observations that the scientific reviewer must follow, which are:
- The scientific reviewer must have an account on the journal’s platform by registering on the platform, and thus he will have an account as a reviewer and author at the same time
- The reviewer receives an email via his email address that he registered on the platform from the editor-in-chief notifying him of his assignment to review the research.
- The reviewer writes down other notes on a separate sheet of paper and sends them via the platform.
- The reviewer will be notified by email of receipt of the research
- After receiving the research, the editor-in-chief sends the research and notes to the researcher, and the latter must adhere to all notes and take them into consideration .
- After making the corrections and re-sending the research by the researcher, the editor-in-chief will check the extent of the researcher’s commitment to taking notes by returning it to one of the evaluators for review.